Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information:
- Personal Data: This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, credit card details and telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- Non-Personal Data: Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our site. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our Site.
Purposes for which we hold your Information:
- Non-Personal Data: We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organize our website.
- Personal Data: We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes :
- to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered;
- to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us; and
- to contact you about other offers available from Carib Tixx Box Office and companies using our ticketing services from time to time (we will not send you this information if you have indicated during your purchase on the Site that you do not wish to receive such information).
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our Site. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our Site, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our Site, or the activities that visitors to our Site engage in while on our Site. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your order. We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other valid legal process.
Sale of Business
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by our Internet Service Provider. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we will take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data, the nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org